Spain 2010 / Lievore Altherr Molina
Enea Lottus, designed by the Barcelona-based design trio Lievore Altherr Molina, offers a full range of options from chairs to stools to tables. The collection is suitable for many applications including meeting spaces, cafeterias, and more. It brings a simple and clean design aesthetic to live/work settings. Competitively priced, versatile, and user-friendly, Enea Lottus offers increased opportunities for the creation of work settings that are both casual and collaborative.
- Tables come in 4 height options
- Available in black, white, silver, and brown paint colors
- Offered in a variety of top sizes and shapes, including rectangle and square
- Table tops have a very thin, modern profile
- Tops made of durable phenolic material, with either wood veneer or laminate top choice
For more information, and resources visit coalesse.com.