We are looking for a Designer with experience to join our collaborative team. The Designer works closely with clients, sales, and our operations team to ensure the highest client satisfaction with our projects.
Collaborate with team to provide innovative design solutions and value engineering
Create sales presentation packages which may include renderings, drawings, and sample boards
Follow the entire design process, including programming, space planning, client site analysis, determining specifications of products and finishes, and complete installation drawings.
- Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design or related field
- 2-3 years of working experience (contract furniture dealership design experience preferred)
- AudoCAD required
- CAP 20/20 and CET Configurea recommended
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Strong knowledge of the design process
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Be resourceful and self motivated
We provide great benefits for this full time position.